Here are six essential improvements every home needs before the holiday season this year!
The holidays draw closer every day, and now is the perfect time to holidize your home. Preparing your home for the holiday season helps improve your home’s look and ensure it’s ready for Christmas-time guests. Here are six essential improvements every home needs before the holiday season this year — courtesy of home improvement experts here at Gateway Realty and Home.
Word of advice: While you are probably passionate about DIY projects, most of the articles’ projects require many skills that are not easily learned. Therefore, we recommend that you put your trust in the hands of our home improvement experts to ensure value and outstanding service.
Pre-Holiday Home Improvements
- Entryway Update – You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover — but your guests (at least most of them) will judge your home and you by your home’s entryway. An entryway update will help you make a great first impression and lend your home a modern, fresh look. It’ll also offer you an opportunity to show off your style and taste.
- Paint – Getting your home’s exterior and interior painted can go a long way toward giving your home a welcoming and statement-making look. We recommend opting for colors that convey timeless beauty without detracting from your abode’s aesthetic.
- Kitchen Update – Most of your guests will be hanging out in your kitchen. If your kitchen isn’t visually appealing and comfortable, it might be time for an update. When upgrading your kitchen, don’t forget to install an island and replace the countertops and cabinetry. Giving your kitchen a fresh coat of paint can also breathe new life into your cooking area and make it appear bigger than it really is.
- Roof Inspection and Repair – If you haven’t scheduled a roof inspection for longer than 12 months, you should consider scheduling for one before the holiday. Also, if you’ve noticed any roofing issues, get them fixed immediately. A leaking roof or any other unexpected roofing repair is the last thing you want when your guests are around.
- HVAC System Repairs – You’ll probably have a lot of guests over during the holiday season, and you must keep them warm and comfortable all through their visit. That’s why you need to arrange for HVAC repairs or replacements before the holiday season.
We Can Help Make Your Holiday Unforgettable
Impress your guests this holiday with the right home improvements and make a long-lasting impression. Holiday home improvements are also an excellent way to start the new year on the right foot. Do you need any help with your home improvement endeavors? Contact Gateway Realty and Home today. We offer affordable home improvement services with quality workmanship.