With 3 locations serving New Jersey and St. Louis, we can help you give your garage a little love too. Contact Gateway Home Services for more information.
As a homeowner, you could likely fill a page with a list of all the things that need work around your home. But what about your garage? It’s more than just a place where you park your car or keep your tools. It has a lot of working parts and needs maintenance from time to time.
At Gateway Home Services, we offer our professional handyman services with three locations serving New Jersey and St. Louis. We make it easy for you to maintain and add value to your home. If you have garage maintenance that needs to get done, our goal is to help our clients with everything from the small tasks they can’t get to or don’t have the “know-how” to complete to achieve their complete vision for their home.
- Garage Door Installation or Repair – Is it time for a new garage door, or is your current one in need of repairs? We can help! Some garage doors are load and jerky when they open and close. Others are unreliable. Our garage door handyman services can assist with installing a new garage door or can replace the garage door safety sensors.
- Exhaust and Ventilation Fan Installation – Ventilation fans help keep your garage from getting too hot. They vent dangerous carbon monoxide from woodworking and clear our odors, toxic fumes from gas, fertilizer, past, and other hazardous chemicals you may have stored in your garage. We can make your garage safer to work and play in by installing the proper type of fan. We can even put it on a timer control or motion sensor.
- Garage Door Weather Stripping – A small but important job, adding or replacing the weather strip on your garage door will help keep cold air out and warm air in during the winter. This is especially important if you regularly work in your garage.
- Garage Floor Coating – A new coating on your garage floor will not only make your garage look great, but it will protect the floor from oil stains and can prevent slip and fall accidents with antiskid additives.
- Garage Storage and Organization – Could you better utilize the space in your garage by having it organized? Hooks, shelving, cabinets, bin systems, and overhead storage can be added to make your garage more functional. We can install shelving and hooks or even build custom cabinets. Don’t let your garage space go to waste.
- Light Fixture Installation and Repair – If you work in your garage, don’t work in the dark. We can install new or repair existing light fixtures so that you can see what you’re doing.
Professional Garage Maintenance
We know that you have many things to do around your home, so let us help! With more than 30 years in the handyman and remodeling business, we can make the repairs or installs for you. With 3 locations serving New Jersey and St. Louis, we can help you give your garage a little love too. Contact Gateway Home Services for more information.