We can help take the stress off of you this season by completing your home repair projects!
Most people think of cleaning and home repair projects as a spring and summer activity. But have you ever considered getting some of these projects out of the way in the fall or winter months? Not only is it just as easy to do some of these things in the winter, but your home will be ready and comfortable for any company you’ll have this season.
Home Repair Services
Do you feel the need to do some repairs around the house but don’t have the time to invest in a long, complicated project? We can help! Here are a few home repair projects that will not only make your home nicer to look at and live in but will also bring a huge satisfaction and a sense of achievement.
- Paint the Walls – Over time, walls get scratched and dirty. But having a fresh coat of paint added to one or more rooms of your home can be a significant improvement. It can easily freshen up the look and feel of your home. Hiring an experienced painter will ensure that the project gets done quickly and professionally.
- Replace Old or Broken Outlet Covers – This is a very subtle change, but you will be surprised by how refreshing the effect is. Broken outlets are a potential hazard, so they should definitely be replaced. Moreover, old ones can give an outdated look to your interior, so don’t wait for them to break or get dingy before getting new ones.
- Add a Blackboard Wall to the Kitchen or Hallway – We love projects that involve both a practical and a decorative function. Adding a blackboard wall to your kitchen can help you with meal planning, leaving messages to your family members, or just practicing your drawing skills every day.
- Replace Bathroom Fittings and Accessories – Something as simple as replacing faucets, showerheads, and the accessories in your bathroom can really improve the whole room’s look.
- Fix Scratches and Cracks in the Floor – Wood floors highlight many homes, but they can get scratches and cracks that can show unpleasantly. We can repair any scratches and apply a finishing, protective product on your floors.
- Paint Kitchen Cabinets and Add a Backsplash – Your kitchen can be surprisingly easy to improve without breaking the bank or living right next to a construction site for a month. If the cabinets’ material allows it, we can repaint them and dramatically change the aspect of the room. Adding a backsplash with an interesting color or a pattern is also one of the easiest ways to revamp your cooking area.
Choose Gateway Realty and Home
Schedule an Appointment Today